Saturday, June 30, 2012

A very pin-teresting weekend is back!

My very deepest apologies for letting the one thing that was supposed to be consistent about this blog disappear.

But after the chaos and of Paris and coming back and settling in....
a very pinteresting weekend has returned!

Here are some of my favorites:
All these DIYs for beloved dresses/outfits from stores like Anthro that I could only dream of affording
Board: DIY

This hilariousness. I need to become an avid watcher of this show.
Board: Laugh.
The fact that this child is so undeniably fabulous and I want her to be mine.
Board: Children

 Egg whites and honey whipped pancakes baked with fruit
Board: Yum.
 This Gatsby sweater that I absolutely must own in time to see the movie
Board: Pins and Needles
 This getup
Board: Alpha Male Suave
 Everything about this whole sexy man scruff-ness.
Board: Alpha Male Suave
 Quinoa fruit salad with honey-lime dressing
Board: My Vegan Future
 This beautiful excerpt from something
Board: Food for Thought
 Reliving Paris memories
Board: Paris, je t'aime
 The absolute and utter repulsive adorableness of the lovely Emma Stone and SMOKIN' Andrew Garfield
Board: Pretty People
 The back of this dress. Absolutely dying.
Board: Honey, go buy yourself something sparkly
 This child.  I mean, just look at it.
Board: Children
And this breathtaking dress
Board: Pins and Needles


Welp, that's all for this weekend, folks!
After a fun (and way late, and somewhat ghetto) evening with my dear Laura at the drive-in, I am off to bed to rest up before testing out my new climbing gear on the rocks outside!


All my love, B.

No comments: