Friday, June 15, 2012

100!

Bonjour friends! 


So I was just looking at my blog homepage, fully intending to do a really deep reflective post about the end of my trip and my too-short weekend home, but then I saw that my post count was sitting at 99 and I decided that was NOT gonna fly.  So today, on June 16, 2012, marks the monumental event of me having actually stuck with this silly blog that is often embarrassing and uninteresting and just basically one more therapeutic dumping ground for all my random thoughts... for a full 100 posts!


So here are some pictures of the number 100:









So I was going to try and find 100 creative representations of the number 100, but I got on google images and after about page 3, things started getting weird. So there you have it!

~*~*~*~

Now, to celebrate my 100th post, I was trying to think of a list of 100 anythings to share with you.  But as my brain is currently roadtrip fried, I decided to steal 100 questions from the world of 
mYsP@c3 <333 and do one of those cute (barf) 100 questions surveys. 

Enjoy!! (Or please, please don't.  You have the chance to turn back now.  I do advise you to take it.)

~*~*~*~

__Basics__

1. Name: Brittany
2. Nicknames: BIRDIE, Britt, Brit, BT, BLT, Bee, Nit-Ney, MoMo, BTMoMo, BlondieSauce, the list goes on and on and on and on and-
3. Birthday: Next month! You'll know when it gets here!
4. Place of Birth: San Antonio :) love of my lifeeee....
5. Zodiac Sign: Cancer
6. Sex: Cancer
7. Class: ?
8. School: BYU 
9. Occupation: Student/Researcher 
10. Residence: Provo Bubble
11. AIM: lol

__Your Appearance___

12. Hair Color: blondiesauce
13. Hair Length: past my boobs! (finally)
14. Eye color: bright blue
15. Hairstyle: long, some layers
16. Height: a freaking INCH too tall to be Tinkerbell at Disneyworld.  That's all that matters.
17. Braces: once upon a time.  And thank goodness.  
18. Glasses: Yes :/ it's about Lasik time I think.
19. Piercings: 1 in each ear and a scar leftover from that rebellious month of freshman year when I pierced my cartilage
20. Tattoos: Nope....and sorry if this makes me sound less-than-classy but...IWANTSOMEEE.
21. Righty or Lefty: right

___Your 'Firsts'___

22. First best friend: oh goodness...I honestly have no earthly idea.  San Antonio people.
23. First Award: First one I can remember was my 4th grade music participation award.  I was so sure that meant I was going to be a prodigy...meh.
24. First Sport You Joined: Soccer....HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA is all I have to say about that.
25. First pet: About a thousand fish and then my hamster....Hammy.  SO creative.  And I got bored after a week.
26. First Real Vacation: Camping in the mountains with California family!
27. First Concert: Trans-Siberian Orchestra....LOVEDIT.
28. First Love: oh you know, that cute little mormon 6th grader who's now in jail for who knows what.

___ Favorites___

29. Movie: The Count of Monte Cristo
30. TV program: How I Met Your Mother/Parenthood/So You Think You Can Dance
31. Color: Turquoise
32. Rapper: lol
33. Band: Mumford/Muse/City and Colour
34. Song Right Now: uhhhh.....Nous Restions La-Pierre LaPointe. 
35. Place to be: Monte Carlo Beach.
36. Sweet: Peach Rings-or Peach Apricot nectar
37. Sport: Dance
38. Restaurant: Panera.
39. Favorite brand: JCREWWW
40. Store: uhhhhhhhhhh^?
41. School Subject: Psychology/French
42. Animal: I had this weird obsession with white tigers at one point.  I don't do animals but...let's stick with that.
43. book: HP/Screwtape Letters/Perks of Being a Wallflower/A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
44. Magazine: Let's be real....Seventeen.
45. Shoes: TOMS

___Currently___

46. Feeling: nostalgic/excited/happy/twitterpated/happy/sad/happy/incomplete/happy
47. Single or Taken: at this very second extremely single
48. Have a crush: um
49. Eating: my sorrow over leaving france
51. Typing: this
52. Online Right Now: yuh
53. Listening To: RIGHT this very second I realized I awkwardly have my headphones in but no music playing...uhh
55. Wanting To: see my best Utah friends again! Less than 24 hours! 
56. Watching: this
57. Wearing: pjs

___Your Future___

58. Want Kids?: only if they speak french.  you think I"m kidding until you realize that is literally the most adorable thing on the planet
59. Want to be Married?: durrr
60. Careers in Mind: Human Resources
61. Where do you want to live: East Coast or right this very second, freaking Colorado mountains.  This is GORGEOUS
62. Car: Dexter :)

__Which is Better With The Opposite Sex___

63. Hair color: Color doesn't matter as long as it looks NICE
64. Hair length: not buzzed but clean cut
65. Eye color: Again, color-eh. Overall look and eyelash length-<333333
66. Measurements: If by that you mean body type? They're usually tall and skinny but toned.
67. Cute or Sexy: A generous combination of the two.
68. Lips or Eyes: Teeth.  OHMYGOODNESS teeth.  And mouth in general.  If I look at you and I can't see myself kissing your mouth, you're done.
69. Hugs or Kisses: I'm a hugger.  But if we're already kissing, I am definitely a kisser too.
70. Short or Tall: Tall.
71. Easygoing or serious: situational
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: kind of the same thing?
73. Fatty or Skinny: uhhhh....I'll let you answer that one
74. Sensitive or Loud: not really in the same category.  Sensitive and charismatic
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
76. Sweet or Caring: who wrote this?
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Somewhere near the middle of the spectrum, but leaning toward troublemaker

___Have you ever______

78. Kissed a Stranger: no
79. Had Alcohol: no
80. Smoked: nope
81. Ran Away From Home: when I was like, 12? And then I got scared so I hid by our side door.  My mom called my dad home from work and my grandparents and everything.  It was hilarious.  BUT SO BAD (serious face)
82. Broken a bone: wrist
83. Got an X-ray: mhmmm
84. Been with someone: in a relationship "with"? yeah
85. Broke someones Heart: I sure hope not
86. Broke Up With Someone: not exactly
87. Cried When Someone Died: of course
88. Cried At School: mhmm

___Do You Believe In___

89. God: yes
90. Miracles: yes 
91. Love At First sight: lust at first sight, love comes later
92. Ghosts: no, but then I watch fact or faked and I'm not quite sure.  Spirits, yes.
93. Aliens: not really
94. Soul Mates: I wish.  That sounds so epic and romantic. But, I believe that there will always be people that we connect with far better than others, but there isn't only one.  It all depends on your choices, where you choose to live, go to school, how you act, etc.
95. Heaven: Absolutely
96. Hell: Outer Darkness yes
97. Angels: Yes
98. Kissing on The First Date: Not from personal experience but I guess if the date's going SUPER well....who knows?
99. Horoscopes: Nah, but they're scary accurate sometimes

___Answer Truthfully___

100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't Have? Hahaha...no.  What a lame last question.

Well there ya have it, folks! 100 posts of complete mundane Brittany-ness.  Thanks for sticking around!

Also, keep your eyes peeled for a post-France reflections entry on the blog...I promise it'll be up sooner or later.  SO HAPPY to be back in Utah tomorrow! Yay!

All my love, B.  

1 comment:

Sara said...

100? How exciting! I'm not quite there yet, but congrats to you for sticking with it!

xo