Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nice to be in Nice!

Hey all,


Sorry it's been so very hectic lately! But after a bus tour with so many beautiful castles and an indescribable level of stress in trying to get my suitcase under 44 pounds, our group has finally landed in Nice, France! We'll be here for the next week to finish off our program.


I hope to have a bit more downtime to blog now that we're just hanging on the beach (yes!) and hopping over to Monte Carlo for an afternoon, but if not.....I'll be back next Sunday!


And internet reception is sooooo bad here, so I'll have to post pictures later :(


Just imagine a bunch of coastal, bright colored, Mediterranean pictures below to tide you over until then!


All my love, B.

1 comment:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. Love all the beautiful pictures! ;) and the 44 lb thing ... soooo stressful. have a great time!