Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And in this moment, I swear we are infinite.

FINALLY the trailer has come out for the movie version of one of my 

FAVORITE books!

Coming soon, with Emma Watson's beautiful face and all, to a screen near you:

THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER
This book is just so honest and adorable and really makes you think about life in a much simpler, more straightforward way.  A way that we tend to forget when life and all its responsibility and expectations get in the way.
"We accept the love we think we deserve"

I. Am. So. Excited.

In other news.

Guess where I was all day?

Just lying on another crystal clear blue water beach in none other than

MONTE CARLO, MONACO. 

Feast your eyes, friends.







#MonteCarlo2012NoRegretzZzzZz

All my love, B.

2 comments:

Tamaras Blend said...

Ohhhh I envy you, can't wait for beach time!

http://www.tamarasblend.com/

Sara said...

Ahh, I cannot believe they made it into a movie! I absolutely LOVE the book! And Emma Watson? Dying to see it when it comes out! And btw, those pictures are amazing. You've got me craving to go to a beach. ;)

xo