Tuesday, May 8, 2012

the world is too beautiful.

Hello everyone!! Life is CRAZY over here in Europe!!  Not a lot of time, but I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and breathing and I wrote my very first guest post!

Each and every one of you should hop on over to the adorable Bri's blog, Breezy Days!

You'll get to see more recent pictures of the trip and also read of some new profound life discoveries...

Turns out, traveling isn't just about seeing cool things, it's overwhelmingly about self-discovery too.  Who knew? Go check it out! 

But in case you're just dying to see more right now, here's a few :)
(all originals)

Musée d'Orsay


Day excursion to Chartres Cathedral





Opéra Garnier





Gardens of the Royal Palace


View from the top of the Notre Dame

So clever! (Go look up "Ceci n'est pas une pipe" if you don't get the reference)

Revisit to the Opéra Garnier

Joan of Arc

Rugby

Gelato break :)

Toy boat races at Luxembourg gardens on 1er mai (fête du travail) (national holiday)

Back with more soon!
All my love, B.

3 comments:

Kirsten Wiemer said...

oh my gosh, such an amazing trip. sooo jealous. its gorgeous.

-k

kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

these pictures. wow. i mean ... wow. i will be looking through all of your pictures now.

Bree said...

Absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to travel!