Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Right, so....

This was my day.

And I guess a little bit of "homework", "laundry", "essay-writing", and "eating" too.
But mostly just sitting here, finishing season 1 and fangirling.

But! The most productive part of my day was that 
I ordered all my new climbing gear! And it's already shipped! How efficient of you, backcountry.com!

I need a real job....
and for this weekend to hurry up getting here so I can go back to Salt Lake for my very first drive-in movie!

All my love, B.

2 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

real jobs are overrated. even though I posted about mine today, I still say they are overrated. true story. I would much rather be watching season 1 and eating. muuuuch rather.

My Name is JACY said...

Birdie! Next time you are in SLC and have a free minute... email me and we can do lunch! I would LOVE to hear all about your amazing adventure abroad! I mean it :)