Friday, August 10, 2012

Let's take a quick trip to the east, shall we?

Remember how I said I don't often do style posts?

I haven't quite gotten over the awkward, "Here take a picture of what I'm wearing" thing yet.

It'll come.

I took a step out of my comfort zone last night and asked Hannah to do so with her fancy Rebel...because last night was just....a special occasion....I guess.

So I mentioned in my last post that Laura, Hannah, and I went on a city date in downtown SLC to eat Lebanese food on cushions in a room made to look like a middle eastern tent. It was beautiful! And naturally I had to put my flowery harem pants on. As I mentioned, we spent the evening indulging ourselves on very authentic hummus, falafel, etc...and then walked around downtown for a bit! 

I just love this city.



Pants: Rue21 (old)
Shirt: H&M basic black tee
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Shoes: Minelli Paris
Rings: Lia Sophia and Mt. Rainier gift shop
Bracelets: Homemade
Earrings: Forever21 (old)

I mean, I'm all for wearing unusual pieces, but I'll admit I was a little wary of going out in public in these things....they're a little out there! But I think I might have pulled it off ok? I hope?

What about you guys? Do you like to dress up for the theme of the restaurants you're eating at?

Back more with some end-of-summer discussion soon!

All my love, B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um i LOVE this! first of all, do outfit posts all the time because youre adorable. second, i love that you went to an authentic lebonese restaurant. third, i love that you dressed the part (i'm plotting my next indian adventure with my traditional red indian ...top(what do you even call it?) - told ben we had to wear it while eating indian food - great minds think alike :P