Sunday, June 10, 2012

Home, sweet home!

Greetings, loved ones! I am finally back in Texas after a long flight, an even longer layover in Madrid and a MUCH longer flight after that! But life has been a constant rush since gettig back, trying to organize my life, see friends and family, do laundry, and get rid of killer jetlag, so I haven't been able to pay attention to the blog. I'm updating right now laying in bed from my iphone, so pardon the lack of formatting and the heinous grammatical errors and typos. Hopefully tomorrow I can stop standing around like an awkward idiot totally in reverse culture shock long enough to tell you all the things that are literally about to burst out of mt mind and heart. It hasn't quite hit me yet that I'm back, but when it does, believe me, there will be an epic blogpost to go along with it. Bear with me until I get my life back in some kind of order. Sweet dreams! All my love, B.

2 comments:

Sara said...

A layover in Madrid?! No big deal. ;) Haha, hope you get over your jet lag asap! xo

Unknown said...

Haha, you're hilarious! Can't wait to see pictures :)