Sunday, May 27, 2012

A French Mothers' Day Shout out to my French Mom!

So I leave Paris tomorrow, and it's hitting me like a ton of bricks.
I'll be back for a single night next Friday, but for the most part, this is it.
I don't have time to go into all the reflections of my stay here just yet, 
but I want to do a quick shout out to the amazing family who hosted us today!

Today is Mother's Day in France, and so I am particularly grateful to Veronique
and the rest of her amazing family who has housed, cleaned up after, and fed us the past month.

I will truly never forget you, your beautiful home, and the adorable town of Croissy-sur-Seine!

How adorable is it that on every good weather day they eat out in their rose garden? Note taken.

We got the whole gang together! That's me having a somewhat awkward hair day second from the right.
All my love, B.

1 comment:

SydneyHughes92 said...

Uh...obsessed with your skirt.