Sunday, July 22, 2012

new decade, new hair?

What was supposed to just be a simple dinner at Romano's with friends turned into a night of doing something rather daring.


dress: BHV (Paris), belt: F21, cardi: old

I mean do you see a difference? I'm afraid it might not be obvious enough.

Well, there you have it.  After years and years and years and years of talking about how badly I want to go back dark and this time with a little red, I just did it.  Completely spur of the moment, completely irrational, completely awesome (?). 

It's a little more red and a little less auburn than I planned and now I feel like I look a little Ariel-esque....but I'm ok with that?

What do you think? Stay or go a little more brown?

All my love, B.


9 comments:

brittney said...

i LOVE it red :)

Kirsten Wiemer said...

you are too cute. i keep wanting to make a change to my hair, but i just cant do it. i've done every possible change possible already, but i'm getting bored. so good for you being brave. i think a little more brown would be nice, just in case it fades to be safe.

K

Sinead said...

I like it red! I say keep it for a while and if you don't love it, then go browner. But give it a go first!

Ashley said...

Love it!!!! Found you through Elisabeth...she gave us both a sweet shout out for our new hair.

Sara said...

I LOVE it! Red is such a cute hair color for the summer when the sun is out most of the time. It looks so good on you, girl!

Janette said...

Oh my gosh! It looks uuuuuhhmazing! Keep it! Keep it!


♥Janette ♥
http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com/



PS. Thanks for your comment on my blog! You're so kind :-)

Cole. said...

Just stumbled across your blog :)

I think your hair looks lovely!

Nicole
http://settleinn.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Coleandco

My Name is JACY said...

Ooooooo!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!! What a fun change birdie!!!

Kelsey Lenay said...

I just found your blog; I LOVE your hair, you are just gorgeous!

xo, Kelsey

http://kelseylenay.blogspot.com/