Saturday, March 26, 2011

jour.

Things I accomplished today:


1. Passer un examen françias...(mais probablement pas rater) =/
2. Got some swiss cake rolls...yeyuh.
3. Had 3 balanced meals (again)
4. Had my reputation crushed so fast I had no idea what was happening -______-


yeah. this is dry.


5. Pretended to give a presentation about Corn moths and how they relate to the Hardy-Weinberg principle. (Who am I kidding, I hate biology.).....I never thought I would say this, but I am GRATEFUL to have a B- in that class. And I am NOT a B- kind of person. But last time I took a test and I saw that 72 show up on the screen, I actually celebrated to myself. Psychology is the only science I do.


6. BYU Men's chorus concert...no joke gents, you were incredible. That Chinese song you sang, my school sang the exact same one 2 years ago.  I almost cried/cheered and embarrassed myself (luckily I did neither of the two) from the nostalgia.


7. Bought a baguette and some Boursin. So I went to Wal-mart first because I thought sure, Walmart's SUPPOSED to have everything. So when I didn't find my Boursin in the refrigerated foods, I went up to the delicatessen and asked the guy "Hello, do you happen to have any Boursin or Camambert?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "Uh...no...sorry." Sorry, Wal-mart. SORRY I have excellent taste.  In cheese. So then I searched more.  Because I'm telling you...when I crave something, even something strange, like cheese...it's like a pregnant lady craving. I will get what I want ;) I have been craving Brach's raspberry slices (like orange slices) for 3 years since I tried them once and they discontinued them the NEXT MONTH. No worries, I have called the Brach's company only about 4 times, every few weeks, just to make a customer suggestion that they bring them back. I'm so determined.


8. (This is for Holly Henrich. She told me to blog about it.) Finally, In a single knuckle popping session, I managed to pop every single one. This never happens.




So that's about it. Typical Friday (well, not...)


FESTIVAL OF COLORS TOMORROW!!!!!!!! ALSDKJLFJLJ!!!!!!












oh heck yes.


so anyway....inspiration.
 quote and picture tonight? I think so.


“I have always believed in numbers, in the equations and logics that lead to reason. And after a lifetime of such pursuits, I ask: What truly is logic? Who decides reason? My quest has taken through the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional, and back. And I have made the most important discovery of my career, the most important discovery of my life. It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found. I am only here tonight because of you. You are the reason I am. You are all my reasons.”

~A Beautiful Mind

(**I....LOVE.....A Beautiful Mind)

So....my inspirational message to go with this picture is this....uh....you CAN change for the better ;)
Exhibit A=Joseph Gordon Levitt. Well, there we go! Remember THAT!


Alllllllllll my love, B.

No comments: