Friday, March 11, 2011

ok and while I'm thinking about it.

The following are things I need to figure out:


1. Budgeting
2. Sleeping
3. My future plans with Psychology
4. Exercise
5. Why the junk that stupid kid is still on my brain.
6. This may seem extremely forward, but it has been brought to my attention that there are people on BYU campus who are LEGAL ADULTS, FROM UTAH, that have yet to learn the mechanics of how babies are made. So, also wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy would  a parent ever keep their kid in the dark for so long? That ones more just an annoyance.  I will never figure out that kind of logic.


These are the things I have kind of figured out as of today:


#1-I LOVE CREYTN CROSBY for taking time to come up with a spreadsheet for me.  I still don't have a whole lot of money, but the fact that I now know exactly where I need to put it...I can not tell you how relieving that is.
#3- Helping people. That's the name of the game, and will be the essence of my life.




Ok as of now I really am going to go to bed. Actually that's a lie. I just looked at my planner and realized I haven't even started homework yet.  I've been to busy laughing and eating shrimpy cup of noodles that smell like dead things.




of course i have to add a random picture....world, meet my darlings Jemaine and Bret. Flight of the Conchords, you do make my heart sing. 



Ok Ciao (pfft, Italy. Don't ask.) sweet dreams&stuff.
B

1 comment:

Krista Marie said...

I love you. :)
you're posts are so cute and i'm so glad that i follow someone that actually updates their blog! you're the best. :) and you're so sweet! I would love to join you and your friends and family. that would be so much fun! i have 2 midterms next week, so could you let me know before that night when you're going so I can try and finish up what i need to do and go? I don't want to miss it!
i love love love love love love you! (:
have a great weekend. :)