Thursday, March 8, 2012

We used to play outside when we were young and full of life and full of love.

I have stumbled across the most random of things lately.

But I'm not complaining.








I sincerely hope you can guess what each of these refers to.



So Parisian!  
If I ever get a chance to actually make this, 
guaranteed you readers will be the first to know.

3. Fixed up TOMS
I started with this

And my plan was this


But after that didn't work out, it turned into this



Apologies for the disgusting pastiness of my ankles.
Summer, please come soon, to fix this problem and so I can wear these babies!

4. Exciting T-shirt quilt birthday gift
Thanks to my delightfully generous and lovely parents, I will be studying abroad in France.  However, this means that any birthday gifts of significant monetary value are a no-go.  But that's fine.  I have everything I need.  But, as you may have seen before in my "Goals for summer" post of last year,  I have been halfway done with a t-shirt quilt for about two years now, with no prospect of it being finished from my own efforts. But! After talking to my mother, she has agreed to finish it just in time for me to ring in the start of my third decade on earth! (Wow, if THAT doesn't make me feel old, I don't know what does!)


After I bring back the rest of the shirts I want added, I do believe this will be approaching about 65 shirts.  Will this be the most epic picnic blanket you've ever seen?  I sure hope so.

I am excited as it gets to go with me and my three dear roommates and my new good friend Sydney to go 

stuff our faces with sweets and meet others just like us and win prizes and get followers and look CUTE.
That's a lot to accomplish, isn't it?  But I think we might just be able to pull it off.

Chocolate chocolate here we come!!

I even bought some new salmon pants that I'm planning to wear, with navy and white stripes, as per usual.


5. Lastly, be sure to check out my new "I do believe" tab.  I have such a strong testimony of this gospel and if you ever have any questions, I would be honored to answer them!

All my love, B.

No comments: