Friday, March 23, 2012

I do college things so I live a college life

This is me sitting at work right now-post midnight premier.


Bloodshot eyes
No sleep
A quiz at 10 this morning
Work now
Test at 1:30
(both of my major obligations today were in French, at the beginning and the end...they cleverly figured out how to keep me on campus.  Sneakys.)
Saw Hunger Games last night.
Not to be controversial or disagreeable, but I was underwhelmed
But more on that later
The 5 hour energy didn't have an effect
UNTIL 4 am when I wanted to sleep
But couldn't because I had the shakes
Which cued racing thoughts which kept me awake even more
Hence, didn't sleep.
And I've been to 923749 midnight premiers before, but this week was just such a whirlwind of everything, it's not really sitting well with me.
And now all I want to do is watch Mad Men, but naturally I forgot my headphones.
And promised the roommates that since today actually is quite beautiful,
We would finally hike Sundance.


Pray for me.
And if Sundance defeats my tired and aching body, it was truly nice knowing each and every one of you.


But the sun is shining and Festival of Colors is tomorrow and I'm going to take a nap in the sun in t-minus 2 hours.
Counting my blessings!

All my love, B.

ps. This post is a perfect example of why I shouldn't blog late at night/on no sleep.  Just a constant stream of annoyed, unrelated thoughts. 

Meh.  Oh well.

No comments: