Friday, March 9, 2012

A psych major's dream come true.

Hi.
Meet my friends Cal Lightman, Gillian Foster, Ria Torres, and Eli Loker.
No one's really sure why I, a girl who spends a healthy amount of time observing people for school and as a hobby (not creepy), just now discovered this show.

I can't even get over it.

All my love, B.


P.S.  I love it when I'm having a socially-awkward day, (those kind when every word that comes out of your mouth makes you think, how am I capable of having friends? How did I land this job?  How can I even be considered a functioning contribution to society?)...
...and then someone says just a tiny tic-tac sized comment that cheers you right up!


This is NOT a to-toot-my-own-horn kind of story.  But it really just made me smile!


So today we rehearsed our fabulous rendition of Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing (COMING SOON to a Sacrament Meeting near you!), 
and I somehow got assigned the soprano part.  So keep in mind I am a 6-year strong Alto 2 through and through, but I can just barely (in my own opinion) manage to squeak out those high notes, which for a REAL soprano would be cake.  So, when it came time for me to sing my solo, I did my thing and it sounded, eh, decent.
Turn to my right and male sitting there turns to me and says something along the lines of, 
"I could seriously listen to that all day."
OH HAPPY JOY SMILES FOR DAYS!
Okay, that's all.
Back to Physical Science homework and some more
LIE TO MEEEEEEE
Pathetic friday night in?
I THINK NOT.

1 comment:

Laura Nelson said...

oh my goodness, that is like my favorite show!! my husband and i have it in our netflix queue and we watch it all the time!