I have now been home for....5 days and packed so much unbelievably great things into those 120 hours.
First and foremost, and MOST IMPORTANT. I may have shed a tear or two from the epic quality of this trailer:
- got a job (hired on the spot!)
- interviewing for a 2nd job tomorrow
- and on that note, workin workin workin
- baking with Karrin
- got lost alot, because Texas somehow became a foreign country and the roads all mixed up.
- worked out every single day
- lovely lovely lovely breakfast with Michael Anderson and 2 free meals at Panera (I knew they missed me)
- great bike ride (4 miles) with Corinney and Stephania. and another 4 on my own.
- spiral diner with the long lost Jessicash.
- finally, finally got unpacked.
- found out....I GOT STRAIGHT A'S. nobigdealoranything.
- lovely surprise upon my return from the incredibly amazing wonderful beautiful Stephanie Peterson, her brother Jonathan, David Todd, Zachary Steele and Jessica Doucette.
- a repeat of that night with the aforementioned plus Sydney Edwards, Michael Anderson, and Creytn Crosby!
I miss my college loves, but I know you are all doing big, bold things wherever you are.
Here's to another great, busy 5 days and lessened time between this post and the next.
All my love, B.