So I return to Texas in 12 days. Here comes the cliche goals for the summer post.
1.Road trip to San Antonio and do baptisms in the beautiful temple that is there.
4. Write so much music.
5. LEARN THE UKULELE!! I swear I spent so much time practicing today, and I actually got some good sounds going! I need major tips on strumming, but as far as chords go, I'm getting somewhere!
6. Finish my t-shirt quilt!
7. Bike everywhere I need to go on my own within a 5 mile radius of my house.
8. Paint. Everything.
9. Build at least 7 jigsaw puzzles. Maybe even go 3-D this time.
10. Learn photography and editing!
11. Find a sunflower patch and take so many pictures
12. Write poetry and stories.
13. Play soccer with Joseph
14. Bake things with Karrin.
15. Read books with Shelby.
I'm glad....I can truly envision myself doing big things in this world. I'm still so young, which gives me time to dream. I have made good choices in my life that have brought me where I am today and I hope and pray everyday that it can only get better from here.
I wish...I was writing that dang 10 pager I need by Wednesday. Eh.
*L'inspiration pour aujourd'hui*
All my love, B.