Saturday, April 2, 2011

soon.

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”


“I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.”


On the completely opposite side of the coin of what I talked about in my last post, these are the things that I will accomplish one day:






1.Read every single book on this list:
http://writingwrongs.wordpress.com/2009/02/20/that-bbc-book-list/
(Don't worry, I'm already 30% there)
2. See the world
3. Open my own private practice to help families become whole
4. Make it to France
5. Heal my knee
6. Live on the east coast
7. Serve a mission. So many things in my life right now are pointing to the fact that this is the right choice for me. I cannot wait.
8. Sing in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. (I've decided I'm willing to give up 5 years of my life to Utah if I get to do this)


Aaaaaaaaannndddd now, I found some incredible photos this week I would like to share.
*****so wait a second. addition to the above list: LEARN BETTER PHOTOGRAPHY TRICKS.











Sometimes it's the absolute hardest thing to ever do, but make today happy. For me. For yourselves. For everyone you know and love.

All my love, B.

No comments: