Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Would you forgive me...

That my blog doesn't really have a format, and I never actually really plan on that happening?
No day-of-the-week posts, "fashion fridays" or anything like that?
Birdie in Paris is just me and my random rants, if that's ok.

That I'm the most awkward person alive, and I had every girl's worst nightmare happen to me today?
I won't mention it here because it's wayyyyyy TMI, but let's just say it had very much to do with this time of the month and we'll just leave it at that.

If I said I'm sorry for not being the most devoted blogger? 
Because honestly I'm kind of dying over here...with 6 classes, 1 and a half jobs, RSP duties and whatnot...
Can't do it all people, but I can sure try.

But in the meantime, just listen to the beauty that is Marcus Mumford et al. during my absence.


And read and appreciate the following news:
THIS CHICK HAS AN APPOINTMENT SET FOR HER LASIK SURGERY THE 17TH OF THIS VERY DECEMBER.
Yes, my days of -6.75 prescription are coming to an end!

All my love, B.

5 comments:

The Millers said...

I love reading your blog. seriously. it is one of my favorite. and I am so sorry for your horrible awful experience today, I can only imagine what happened. YIKES!

Amanda Schroeder said...

I actually like it! It makes you that much more creative and not just "another blog." Also..Mumford is the bomb. And their new album is perfect.

SydneyHughes92 said...

YAY MUMFORD!! YAY LASIK!! I think you're just the greatest, even without a formatted blog :)

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and I'm loving it!
Cute posts!

-Mikell
gordongoodlife.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

-6.75???!?!?!? I had no idea you were that bad. Seriously never letting you walk home alone at night again