Saturday, July 28, 2012

the absolutely mundane

Sooooo I completely recognize the fact that I've been a little absent from the blog lately.

But let me tell you.........I have practically nothing to report.

Here's my week:

Put another layer of hair dye on
Went climbing a little
Started job training (Ok that's exciting! FINALLY FOUND A JOB...WHATUP.)
Saw my twinners
Helped a friend pick out new work clothes at City Creek (always a good day.)
Got sick mountain biking failing at mountain biking.
FINALLY ATE AT BRUGES IN SALT LAKE (ok that's cool too.)
Band of Horses concert (the only picture that made it into existence this week.)
And now I'm finally writing my 12 page French essay that's due on Monday and I conveniently put off until just now sitting on my couch having just watched He's Just Not That Into You, My Sister's Keeper, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Monster's Inc., and now MULAN.

And eating an amount of chocolate chip cookies that does not really need to be discussed.

And stressing about the fact that I have the sorest throat of all time and a solo in church tomorrow.

So....ok the week was kind of nice, but probably pretty boring to hear about.

I am SO SO SO excited to meet up with my family in Colorado exactly 2 weeks from now!

p.s. I'm looking for more uplifting quotes and stories to add to my You CAN! page-please email me with more!

All my love, B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new hair color looks cute! :) Sounds like you have a lot going on this week!

http://talesoftheyoungertwin.blogspot.com/