Tuesday, July 17, 2012

some messages

I watched these two videos this morning in my Living Prophets class and both brought tears to my eyes.
I just absolutely had to share.

They'll both be on my new you can page as well so you can watch them any time, but I definitely feel like they deserved their own post.

This is an uplifting message by quite possibly my newest favorite member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, Russell M. Nelson.  Are you feeling inadequate? Slow, unworthy, or just having a bad day? Here's a priceless message that I'm sure can help change that.


Secondly, another beautiful video involving Russell M. Nelson.  While the message delivered by Joseph B. Wirthlin is indeed beautiful, what really struck me was that not too far into his talk, Wirthlin begins to shake uncontrollably and can barely get the words out that he needs to.  Nelson (a very successful doctor by profession) comes up behind him to offer support and comfort, so that the message our Heavenly Father intended us to hear could be successfully delivered.
(Start at around 5:45 or watch the entire thing-it will be 13 minutes well spent.)

How many days do you have when you have a big task ahead of you and you begin to falter? Sometimes all we need is a supporting hand.

How perfect this particular message ties into this very theme, as it is all about love and kindness.

There are people that love you and want nothing than the absolute best for you.  
Never forget that.


All my love, B.

1 comment:

Chantel said...

Love them, Birdie! Thank you for sharing! You are darling!