Thursday, April 5, 2012

I should really do this more often.

So I had this really long day yesterday, and it seemed like nothing good whatsoever was likely to happen...so, knowing that I was getting paid very soon, I went ahead and bought myself a new shirt.  
And at the BYU Bookstore, of all places! 
I'm not really the down-east type, so I usually don't shop for clothes there, but...this.  Who knew?

(Aaaaaaand once again, we're back with the webcam. In a dark room.  But you get the idea.)

And then the following things proceeded to happen:

Yesterday, and I hadn't even WORN it yet:
Found out my final paper in humanities is canceled.  CANCELED. 
You have no idea--to a college student, this kind of news is literally equivalent to four Christmases.
Then went and tasted fantastic french cheeses fo' FREEEE.

Today...when I actually was wearing it.
Got called beautiful.
Got called smart.
Got called funny.
Got called interesting.
Got called "a catch".
Got a perfect score on 3 quizzes.
And 2 online assignments.
...and found out I'm staying in a freaking MANSION in Paris.
With my own room.
AND found out I get to have an early night.

....and my mother tells me to stop spending all my money on clothes.
Looks like that's probably not going to happen anytime soon.

All my love, B.

No comments: