Thursday, November 17, 2011

wants.

I found this and I almost can't get over it. I want it.


I want to find scholarships to study abroad. So close. So close.


I want Christmas. 


I want to learn how to walk in heels.


I want pinterest to stop being so dang addicting


I want everyone to go watch parenthood. Right now. 
I don't like kids and this is the greatest.


I want to go buy Harry Potter.


I want crazy wonderful socks.


I want to not ever have to sleep.


I want some hot chocolate. Right now.


I want to finish I am America and So Can You that I started in July


And I also want to read the Dragon Tattoo book #2.


And see movie number 1.


And see Hunger Games....wowwwww.


I want both of these essays to write themselves.  Which, speaking of, I'll go do now.


I want to pretend like Writing 150 is not going to kill my average and take away my scholarship.


I want to stop holding back.


I want to matter.


I want to see my sisters.


I want to see my actual sisters, (and brother) even more.




That would be all. Things on my mind.


All my love, B.


No comments: