Monday, November 28, 2011

Appreciation.

Things I appreciate right this very second:


I appreciate getting to go home for four days and seeing, dressing up with, drinking sparkling cider with, eating raspberries with, and watching Lord of the Rings with the people that inspire me most.


I appreciate my family.








I appreciate wish balloons for 11.11.11



I appreciate the temple all lit up for Christmas, but since I have not yet seen it this year, I appreciate the temple any time really.



I'm beginning to appreciate photography more and more every day.  Goodness I wish I could learn this art for real.




And I appreciate meaningful quotes.


 


Today, however, was one of those days that I could have easily done without.  Not much sleep, hurting eyes (and therefore glasses), feeling awkward, tripping, being late, forgetting assignments, falling asleep, almost crashing the car, spending unnecessary money completely by accident, and a whole lot of homework ahead.


But you know what? I know I used this in a post not too long ago, but this daily reminder is everything:




Life is grand. So stay tuned.


Christmas is coming!!


All my love, B.


ps. Application to France? Done. I'm coming for you, Europe.

No comments: