Thursday, October 25, 2012

Matthew gorgeous Bellamy

HOW did I miss that Muse's entire new album is already out?
Muse's Resistance tour concert in Dallas in 2010 was my first rock concert,
and though my music taste has changed ever so slightly since then (ok, a lot.)
I can always get down to Matt Bellamy's French Opera-trained voice and flawless falsetto.

Listen and love, my dears. Listen and love.

All my love, B.

p.s. What is sleep? I think with all the dry, APA style, social science-specific essays I've been forced to write this semester I have lost all familiarity with the concept of a night's rest that consists of more than 4 hours. And since APA allows for literally no personality or freedom, I feel my identity as a writer slowly flying away, never to return....until after these classes are over, at least. Meh. Bye.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I looove Muse! His voice is so great. I've been a fan since I was a sophomore in high school (2005). Seems like forever!