Sunday, January 29, 2012

I still believe in summer days.

a few simple adventures this week.

Laura and I learned "Winter Song" by my girls Ingrid and Sara B. An overall success, if I do say so myself.





A cheer-up day on Friday, cupcakes from the Cocoa Bean quite necessary.
(Irish Cream for me, Better than Sex, for Laura, Dirty Turtle for Heather, Ultimate Brownie for Hannah)



Now that both parts of HP 7 are out, we had a small get-together to watch both parts back-to-back on our good friends' projector screen.  This party was excellent, and complete with Butterbeer Cupcakes, Pumpkin Pasties, Dumbledore's favorite Lemon Drops, and actual (non-alcoholic, of course) Butterbeer. (Not shown.)


Heading home this Friday bright and early (6:45 a.m.) this Friday for the baptism of all baptisms! Spiritual experiences and excitement sure to come!


Time for another week....my first tests are coming!


All my love, B.


No comments: