Friday, February 25, 2011

optimism.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“Smile when it hurts most"

“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again."

I've decided to bring the blog back. Writing helps so much.  I've got my paper journal which has been written in and added to so that now it looks like it's about to exlode.

I would love from the bottom of my heart to be able to say that all is well, but it is so very much not. But I now have the tools I need to take control of my circumstances and change them for the better.  I will.  I love my fantastic neighbors and incredible roommate who pull me back up from the bottom. 


I'm learning the value of asking for help.  I don't like to ask for it very often.  I don't like to burden people with my sadness and incompetences so i just keep them to myself.  I'm learning to ask for help, a skill I've never had or considered before but I'm realizing now more than ever that during this extremely scary and overwhelming time that you cannot go it alone. 

Everything will be ok.

I love the Lord.  I love my family.  I love my friends.  I love my sisters (related and non-related).  I love my baby brother.

I will be better, feel better, and do better. I promise.




No comments: