Friday, May 25, 2012

oh, you know.

Oh, you know.  Just doing the normal things that normal people do.

Spending an entire day at Versailles gardens

Riding tandem bikes

Eating Apricot sorbet

Drinking freshly squeezed before my eyes orange juice

Finding secret paths

Modeling it up.




Wearing:
Shirt: Target 
Black Tshirt: Down East
Pants: Pac Sun
Head wrap: Some adorable french boutique whose name now unfortunately escapes me
necklace: Lia Sophia


Aren't we all just the cutest people alive? I was sure "smart" to wear cords on a day like today! Not.


Not a single cloud in sight!





FIRST TANDEM BIKE EXPERIENCE!! A little rough going at first, but in the end I would not have had it any other way!


In other news,
if ANYONE knows of any definite job openings in Provo/Orem, please don't hesitate!
I just paid off my last credit card statement and let's just say......I'm in so much trouble.
Anyway, SUCH a great day! 
Go grab your best friend, rent yourself a tandem bike (I'm sure they're not too hard to find), eat some sorbet, squeeze some oranges, grab a thick novel and 
HAVE YOURSELF A GREAT START TO SUMMER!


All my love, B.

1 comment:

My Name is JACY said...

Oh you know, just sitting here ENVIOUS AS EVER!! This looks AMAZING Birdie! Versailles s one of my fav places :)

Glad you are enjoying this incredible opportunity! You'll never forget it!

XO